In our small red barn near the driveway you’ll find our small gem of a farm stand, full of delicious food from our farm and growers nearby, as well as handmade gifts, art and all-natural yarns.
The farm store is open 9 am – 6 pm, Tues-Sat, and 8 am – 3 pm on Sunday.
Thank you so much for supporting farm in this difficult time, and for being part of re-building a resilient local food system with whole ecological health at the forefront.
ALL ARE WELCOME
Come Visit and Say Hello!
There are so many new local and farm-made products for you to discover at the farm this year! Our farm store is open Tues-Sunday from June 1-Oct 1, and by appointment the rest of the year.
- Local cheeses such as marinated herb chevre and Sip of Sunshine Cheddar
- Vermont Salumi cured pork sausage
- Organic Ice Cream from Strafford Dairy
- Pine Street Brine krauts, Kimchi and pickles
- Ariel’s herb-infused honey
- Blake Hill botanical jams
- Castleton crackers and Red Hen bread
- cookies and cake from Duck, Duck, Goat Bakery
- Ariel’s honey infusions
- hand-dyed yarns
- books, wooden bowls and other gifts
From our Farm
- Lamb sausage – Tandoori, Ethiopian and Montreal Herb
- lamb chops, roasts and ground
- popsicles made with our fruit
- organic raspberries and blueberries
- free-range eggs
- frozen berries
- blueberry vinegar
- maple syrup
- handmade woodblock Tshirts
- Icelandic fleeces for hand spinners or felting
Online Farm Store
By joining our community, you become part of the story of this land.
Be the first to know when the berries are ripe, workshops are scheduled, or leadership fellowships are announced.