Our mission and pleasure has always been to welcome people to this land. Our retreat center is open seasonally, from May 15 to October 15. The farm is open year-round.
In this winter season, if you wish to hike, snowshoe or ski on our trails, please follow the guidelines below. Thank you for respecting a few simple rules and our privacy, and we look forward to your visit.
Some Overall Guidelines
- Please wear a mask when you come, and make sure you have complied with all of Vermont’s recommended travel and health guidelines. Please do not visit if you have symptoms or illness or have been around someone who has.
- From May to October our on-site farm store is open for in-person daily from 8 am to 6 pm. In the off-season you can shop online and we will tell you when your order is ready for pick-up.
- Our buildings are closed to the public for now. This includes barn, office, all outbuildings and yurts. We have limited restrooms. Plan accordingly!
- Please leave your beloved pets at home. No dogs, even on a leash. Thank you!
For Overnight Guests and Private Events
- Our Refuge opens May 15 and is open for groups of 10 or more. Starting in 2021 we will be offering overnight stays for individuals through Hip Camp. Please stay tuned.
- To inquire about making a retreat reservation for your organization in 2021, please fill out our reservation form.
- Please visit our Celebrations page for more information on how to create a fabulous family event with us.
By joining our community, you become part of the story of this land.
Be the first to know when the berries are ripe, workshops are scheduled, or leadership fellowships are announced.