Our mission and pleasure has always been to welcome people to this land. Our retreat center is open seasonally, from May 15 to October 15. The farm is open year-round.
If you wish to walk our trails, shop in the farm store, please follow the guidelines below. Thank you for respecting a few simple rules and our privacy, and we look forward to your visit.
Day Visitor Guidelines
Please see our Contact Us page for seasonal hours.
- When you visit, please check in at the farm stand so that we can give you a Day Pass and tell you what’s going on that day.
- Please know that Knoll Farm is a busy place, while also an important peaceful haven for many on retreat. We hope that you will help us to maintain that peaceful energy on the hill during your visit, and respect others’ space as you pick berries, walk our trails, or have a picnic. This is hugely appreciated!
- Please leave your beloved pets at home. No dogs, even on a leash. Thank you!
- Finally, this is a working farm and full of the usual hazards – bees, splinters, open water….Please be aware of where your children are and what they are doing at all times. Thank you!
For Overnight Guests and Private Events
- Our Refuge is open May 15-Oct 15 for groups of 14 or more.
- To inquire about making a retreat reservation for your organization, please fill out our reservation form.
- Please visit our Celebrations page for more information on how to create a fabulous family event with us. Although we are not primarily a wedding venue, we love to have two or three special weddings here each year.
Become a Season Pass Holder!
Besides knowing that you are supporting an organic farm and place of refuge for the community, there are many benefits of being a season pass holder at Knoll Farm, including a discount on you-pick blueberries and on Family Nights in the yurt village, free picnic nights with live music, and more. Get a Season Pass here.
Your Season Pass to Knoll Farm gives you access to our 160-acre farm from May 15-Oct 15, discounts on berries you pick or stays in the yurt village and other special benefits as well as the knowledge that you are helping us stay resilient. We have Family passes for up to 5 members. Season passes are limited.
Your Day Pass to Knoll Farm gives us the ability to know how many people are here, and to explain to you how to make the most of your visit. They are by donation. With a Day Pass you can purchase pick-your-own berries, pick up a picnic basket to enjoy on the hillside or explore our hiking trails. Pick up your Day Pass at the farm stand when you arrive. You do not need a pass to shop in the store.
We are excited to offer several different Picnic Baskets, full of delicious locally made items like crusty bread, goat cheese, salumi, our pestos and jams and homemade desserts. Packed for 2 people, these are available for online purchase and pick-up and go, every day except Monday!