Visiting Us This Fall
We welcome you to Knoll Farm!
We are a family farm and this is our home year-round, but our mission has always been to welcome people to this land. We are open seasonally, from mid May to mid October.
You do not need a reservation to come during our open hours. Just come to the farm stand and get a Day Pass to enjoy the property and trails, or bring your own picnic by the pond.
If a retreat is in session, we will ask everyone to respect people’s space and privacy and will allow public access only to certain parts of the farm that are not being used.
If you wish to hike our trails or visit this land in the off-season, please contact us first for permission. Thank you for your understanding.
Our NEW FALL HOURS are Tuesday – Saturday, 12-6 pm, and Sundays 9 am to 3 pm.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Some Overall Guidelines
- Please wear a mask when you come. We require all our staff to wear masks when interacting with the public.
- Our farm store is open for in-person shopping Tues-Sat, 12 – 6 pm, and Sun 9 am-3pm. You do not need a pass to come to the farm store.
- We also encourage orders online if you wish to minimize contact. We will pack your order for pick-up.
- Our buildings are closed to the public for now. This includes barn, office, all outbuildings and yurts. We have limited restrooms. Plan accordingly!
- Please leave your beloved pets at home. No dogs, even on a leash. Thank you!
For Overnight Guests and Private Events
- Our 2020 season was not like any other. For overnight stays and special events, for organizations or families, we opened only to Vermonters, and visitors from other states who met state quarantine requirements. We are now full fo the rest of this season.
- To talk about making a retreat reservation for your organization in 2021, please fill out our reservation form.
- Please visit our Celebrations page for more information on how to have an event with us.
By joining our community, you become part of the story of this land.
Be the first to know when the berries are ripe, workshops are scheduled, or leadership fellowships are announced.